` Gary Investing Blog: 5 Stocks I am watching this week

Translate

Follow Us on StockTwits

ShareThis

Monday, March 11, 2013

5 Stocks I am watching this week

3D System Corp (NYSE: DDD) still looks very weak after dropping from $47.99 to $30. A bear flag is under formation. Watch out for a break below. On balance volume implies DDD should be trading around $25.00.

Zynga, Inc. (NASDAQ: ZNGA) has finally broken above $3.75, approaching $4.00 with huge volume today. I think a close above $4.00 will trigger a massive short squeeze. I have been suggesting my followers to go long ZNGA since it closes above 200 day moving average. The outlook of ZNGA still looks very bullish after today's run. Speculation on the future of online gambling and possible acquisition by Yahoo.

 Apple, Inc. (NASDAQ: AAPL) Bullish MACD Crossover might bring some appreciation on this stock. My long term outlook for Apple is still very bearish, however, I think there is some room for AAPL to bounce back to $470 level.
Despite Blackberry (NASDAQ: BBRY) jumped 14.09% today, it is still closing below a short term down trend. I will prefer waiting for more confirmation, say a close above $16.00 to go long BBRY. P.S. Bullish MACD crossover and breakout on volume.

American Capital Agency Corp (NASDAQ: AGNC) has filled the gap formed after the company announced an issuance of stocks. Bullilsh MACD Crossover and OBV is picking up. A close above $33.00 could be a very bullish sign for AGNC.

Thank you for visiting

Gary Investing Blog

Twitter: GaryLee_HK

No comments:

Post a Comment

: