` Gary Investing Blog: 03/04: IDCC, ZNGA. AAPL, NFLX, KRFT, GEL

Translate

Follow Us on StockTwits

ShareThis

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

03/04: IDCC, ZNGA. AAPL, NFLX, KRFT, GEL

Zynga, Inc. (NASDAQ: ZNGA) has its candlestick entirely above MA(200) for the first time!!!!. It is absolutely a golden cross and I can't wait for more action on ZNGA. Positive MACD and Rising on balance volume.

To read my analysis of ZNGA since this year, you may visit
http://gary-investing.blogspot.com/search/label/ZNGA

Apple, Inc. (NASDAQ: AAPL) Many of my regular readers know that I started shorting AAPL since $600.00 and has a target of $400 to close my position. I suspect when the price hits $400 benchmark, we would see similar action like the one we saw in Nov2012 when AAPL hit $500. Yes! A huge bounceback. Analyst and people will start to evaluate and "Oh! AAPL is way too undervalued. etc". It could be a while before the downtrend continues after hitting $400.

InterDigital, Inc. (NASDAQ: IDCC) has made a new 52-week high today. Take a look at how IDCC behaves when it had a bullish MACD along as a breakabove. Yes! Big action. I think IDCC will be heading north very soon. Note that volume is graduating increasing for a week already.

Netflix, Inc. (NASDAQ: NFLX) broken below a triangle pattern today with a highest volume in a week. I suggest taking profits at this level before it is too late.

Now. I want to just briefly mention 2 stocks with a strong trend. Kraft Foods Group, Inc (NASDAQ: KRFT)  Increasing OBV, Positive MACD and makes a new 52week high today.

Genesis Energy LP (NYSE: GEL) Bullish MACD Crossover. 52week new high is made. The volume is very level and action is very strong. 

Please follow my Twitter: @GaryLee_HK

No comments:

Post a Comment

: