` Gary Investing Blog: 5 Tech Stocks to Watch

Translate

Follow Us on StockTwits

ShareThis

Monday, February 4, 2013

5 Tech Stocks to Watch

Oracle Corp. (NASDAQ: ORCL) has dropped almost 3% today with a volume less than yesterday and it is still closing above centerline of Bband. RSI falls quickly too 55.24 which is a sign that ORCL won't pull back for much more. I think it is still a good level to long ORCL now. Stop at $34.00 - $34.50.

Apple, Inc (NASDAQ: AAPL) My view on AAPL is still unchanged. VERY Bearish. Both MA(50) and MA(200) shows a rounding top. Despite the low RSI, I think AAPL might break below $435 and reach $400 by the end of this month. I think institutional owners are slowly liquidating their shares on AAPL. It is a barely much chance AAPL would go back to $500 level.

Groupon, Inc. (NASDAQ: GRPN) has been moving high and higher after the bottoming in Nov 12. Despite there was a 7.35% drop yesterday, GRPN still closes above centerline of Bband. OBV shows no sign of reversal. MA(50) would be a very strong support for GPRN.

Youku Tudou, Inc (NYSE: YOKU) has pulled back from $25.24 to $21.59 last week. Yet, there is a bullish divergence on OBV. OBV shows no sign of reversal and I suppose RSI at 40-level should give a great support to YOKU. Keep it on your radar. Any close higher than $22.25 signals an uptrend continuation.

Last time I mentioned SkyWest, Inc. (NASDAQ: SKYW), it broke above an ascending triangle at $11.87 back in November. After 2 months of trading, I believe SKYW is undertaking a trend reversal. The stock closes below lower Bband for the first time since June 2012. I consider a break-below lower Bband with a widening band after consolidation a very bearish sign. Bearish MACD took place yesterday. OBV also fails to make new high. RSI broke below 40 level, which I also consider a trend reversal. I would not be a bad idea to short SKYW given its speed in gaining from $6.5 to almost $14.00 in less than half a year.

1 comment:

  1. This design is steller! You obviously know how to keep a
    reader amused. Between your wit and your videos, I
    was almost moved to start my own blog (well, almost..
    .HaHa!) Excellent job. I really enjoyed what you had to say, and more than
    that, how you presented it. Too cool!
    My blog ... private alternative loans

    ReplyDelete

: