` Gary Investing Blog: 02/11: AAPL, BBRY, FSLR

Translate

Follow Us on StockTwits

ShareThis

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

02/11: AAPL, BBRY, FSLR

 I would not be surprise to see BlackBerry (NASDAQ: BBRY) pulling back to $14.00 level. But, please get ready for bullish MACD crossover. It seems that the uptrend is definitive.

 Apple, Inc. (NASDAQ: APPL) has been bouncing back all the way to $479.00. I do not think AAPL will get over $500.00 which happens to the a downtrend trendline. Bband are trending downwards. RSI is approaching a significant resistance level, 50-ish. I also see sign of exhaustion as volume is decreasing slowly with shorter candlestick body. Again, I started short on AAPL since it was trading at $600.00 and I suggest a stop order just above MA(50), $507.29. Here is the link to the post I recommended my followers to short AAPL back in December. 

First Solar, Inc. (NASDAQ: FSLR) Congratulations for those who added shares while FSLR was pulling back. FSLR has found support, once again, from its uptrend. The stock run up 6.45% after a bullish MACD crossover took place last Friday, touching the upper band today, signaling for a trend continuation and massive buying power. There is no divergence from On Balance Volume. 

1 comment:

  1. Apple has really taken a beating over the last six months. Ths stocks down over two hundred dollars.

    ReplyDelete

: