` Gary Investing Blog: 02/07: YOKU, APP, ZNGA, CECO

Translate

Follow Us on StockTwits

ShareThis

Friday, February 8, 2013

02/07: YOKU, APP, ZNGA, CECO

Youku Tudou, Inc. (NYSE: YOKU). It is sweet to see that YOKU is falling with very light volume and trough did not touch the lower Bband. I think the uptrend will continue to be strong and give YOKU a lot of appreciation in no time. I expect to see a run up to at least $26.00 by the end of this month.

American Apparel, Inc. (AMEX: APP) We are experiencing a very similar price action as we have seen Q3 2012 on APP right now. Compared the charts in the two squares I have highlighted. They really look very similar. My short term target for APP is $1.70. Plus, given the fact that retailers are reporting beating earnings the past several weeks, I certainly hope to see a strong earning report from APP as well.

Career Education Corp. (NASDAQ: CECO) broken above its downtrend and a triangle pattern for the first time since last August. Today's volume is just above all trading days in 2013 so far. Given the rapid rising RSI level, I would recommend you all to be patient and re-evaluate CECO when there is a pullback to $3.50.

Zynga, Inc. (NASDAQ: ZNGA) After yesterday's break-above its upwards channel, ZNGA pulled back to $2.86 this morning, then jumped to $3.09 rapidly. This proves that the break-above is valid and the buying power is very strong. ZNGA has been trading with increasing volume lately. Once again, I think institutional investors are piling up their shares on FB and ZNGA. It is still a great level for entry.

Thank you for visiting.

Gary Investing Blog

4 comments:

  1. I drop a leave a response whenever I like a article on a website or I have something to contribute to the conversation.
    Usually it is caused by the fire displayed in the article I browsed.

    And after this article "02/07: YOKU, APP, ZNGA, CECO".
    I was moved enough to leave a thought :-) I do have 2 questions for you if you tend not to mind.

    Is it just me or do a few of these comments come across as if they are coming from brain dead
    individuals? :-P And, if you are posting on additional places, I'd like to keep up with you. Would you list all of all your public pages like your linkedin profile, Facebook page or twitter feed?
    Feel free to surf my webpage ; alpha reseller hosting

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gary, what do you think is a stop loss for ZNGA if you were to take position at this price?

    Thanks for a great analysis. Are you buying it yourself?

    Arthur from
    brokerage reviews

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

: