` Gary Investing Blog: Quick Updates on 4 Stocks

Translate

Follow Us on StockTwits

ShareThis

Friday, January 25, 2013

Quick Updates on 4 Stocks

 Told you guys to be patient on Apple (NASDAQ: AAPL). It has made a new low after reporting its first drop in profits in 10 years, touching $450. It has down 13.35% with huge volume. Bearish MACD Crossover. I think AAPL could get down to $400 soon but find very great psychological support from $400.

First Solar, Inc. (NASDAQ: FSLR) has pulled backed to the level around MA(50) after reading a new high. Keep an eye on FSLR as it may show great support from MA(50). If it closes below MA(50), I think it could get back to $24.00 level soon. Otherwise, I remain bullish on FSLR.

Jefferies Group, Inc. (NYSE: JEF) has broken above last high $19.20 closes at $19.45 yesterday. Bullish MACD crossover coming. Ming the high RSI reading and light on volume. I suggest a tight stop order, maybe around $18.5-$19.0.

Nokia, Corp (NYSE: NOK) has dropped more than 8% after reporting just-met-consensus earnings and 22% decrease in net cash. Bearish MACD crossover. However, I think the outlook is not so bad yet until it crosses below $4.00.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Gary. I am upside down here at 4.35. Should I get out now? What is a 1 month target.
    Joe

    ReplyDelete

: