` Gary Investing Blog: 4 Stocks with Strong Trends: AAPL, EBAY, IDCC, DDD

Translate

Follow Us on StockTwits

ShareThis

Thursday, January 3, 2013

4 Stocks with Strong Trends: AAPL, EBAY, IDCC, DDD

Greeting from Hong Kong. Once again, I wish everyone a happy new year.

Apple, Inc. (NASDAQ: AAPL) Don't get too hyped by the heat on Apple these two days which is perfectly normal after deal on fiscal cliff. Despite of the bullish MACD crossover, AAPL still needs to break above its downtrend since last September in order to prove an uptrend begins. Since last Sept, Apple has shown great resistance around 50-RSI level. With a turning around MA(200) and low trading volume of Apple since 2013, I have very minimum confidence on Apple breaking above the downtrend drawn above. I think it is a good opportunity to initiate short positions with a stop at or above $560.00.

3D System Corp. (NYSE: DDD) breaks above and makes a significant new high with great volume. As I have mentioned previously, DDD usually experiences huge pullback after making a new high. I have sold some shares, looking forward to entry again at around $53.00.

eBay, Inc. (NASDAQ: EBAY) has made a higher low at $49.20, confirming the validity of the uptrend. EBAY has made a 52-week new high and MACD is about to cross over. I remain bullish on Ebay.

InterDigital, Inc. (NASDAQ: IDCC) Not only I mentioned on 1/1/2013 that IDCC has made a higher lows, confirming the continuation of uptrend amid fiscal cliff talk, I have also signaled my followers on twitter today at $42.19 that the stock is a great bargain. There is no reason for a stock with a strong uptrend like IDCC underperforms the indexes on a huge day like yesterday. Later the day, IDCC jumped 6% and closed at $43.64 at high or day. I am looking forward to more upward action on IDCC, especially when it breaks $44.00.

Thank you for reading my blog. Feel free to leave a comment.

Gary Lee


1 comment:

  1. Simply bеcauѕe his “jobѕ czaг” ρraised Germany for the realіtу that “govеrnment and buѕinеѕs [function] as
    a pack. On the other hаnd, not like significantly less prіcey manufacturers, іt is sіgnificantly
    much leѕѕ expеnsive tо change a destroyed component
    than it is to order a nеw grіll. Popcoгn іs just one of the expеrimental fοoԁs
    coοked in the micrοwave at any time
    ѕincе it ωas developeԁ, and uρ to now is 1 оf thе most coоked
    foods in the miсrowave.

    my blοg post :: visit the following internet site
    Feel free to visit my blog post freemail9.net

    ReplyDelete

: