` Gary Investing Blog: 4 Trades Before Fiscal Cliff Deal: DDD, UVXY, NVDA, FB

Translate

Follow Us on StockTwits

ShareThis

Thursday, December 27, 2012

4 Trades Before Fiscal Cliff Deal: DDD, UVXY, NVDA, FB

3D Systems Corp. (NYSE: DDD) has found support from $50.00, showing an accelerating uptrend. From the behavior of DDD since October, whenever it breaks a new high, it experiences a significant correction/pull back. It would not be surprising to see DDD pullback to MA(50). But I think the current price is already a good bargain to entry. DDD has a strong uptrend and good prospective for its future. Given the volatility of this stock, I do not recommend using a close stop order. Stop at MA(200) just for "in case".

Facebook, Inc. (NASDAQ: FB) has once again broken its support. Earlier this month, FB has filled the gap but failed to break above $28 support level. Now, it has broken below $27 support, going back to gap's area. CMF is about to cross below zero. I think Facebook is dropping to $24.00 or around MA(50) is no time. Before than, I do not see it as a good chart and great price to go long. Suggestion: wait until the pullback ends.

NVDIA Corp. (NASDAQ: NVDA) broke its downtrend earlier this month but has been experiencing continuous resistance since then. Despite of the bearish MACD crossover, it has found support from $12.00. As long as it closes above $12.00, I am still bullish on NVDIA. But we are close to $12.00, keep an eye on it.

ProShares Ultra VIX Short-term Future ETF (NYSE: UVXY) is showing a shooting star/ gravestone doji on chart at close after I tweeted at UVXY's HOD that it was great time to go short. I got a pretty decent 10% profit in just one day. Since shooting star is a reversal pattern, I think UVXY will tank back to $18.00 level very soon. It makes very much sense since I strongly believe there will be a fiscal cliff deal before New Year.

4 comments:

  1. When I initially commented I clicked the "Notify me when new comments are added" checkbox and now each time a comment is added I get three emails with
    the same comment. Is there any way you can remove me from that
    service? Many thanks!
    Also see my web page - FinderHostel.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do not have access to mail list for comments

      Delete
  2. Money making forex signals. Be making money in less than 5 minutes by setting up your forex signal account today.
    Forex Trade Copying

    ReplyDelete
  3. Forex trade copier with online web based control panel. No EA is required to run this signal copier. Copy trades direct to your broker.
    Forex trade copier

    ReplyDelete

: