` Gary Investing Blog: 12/16: AAPL, GOOG, BAC, FB

Translate

Follow Us on StockTwits

ShareThis

Sunday, December 16, 2012

12/16: AAPL, GOOG, BAC, FB

(Click to enlarge charts)

Apple, Inc (NASDAQ: AAPL) I know Apple has a lot of cash and good fundamentals but potential growth in the future accounts for the most under DCF, Gordon and various different models. Obviously, there is fear that Apple will be or even is ALREADY experiencing deteriorating growth. Many companies are now cutting estimates on its Q4 EPS projection. AAPL is now trading with roughly 3x P/B ratio and 11x PE ratio. Some say it is a good bargain but I think chart never lies. On Friday, Apple has broken below its long term WEEKLY uptrend and kept trading below it for the whole trading day. Centerline of MACD crossed below 0 last month. Hey! It's a weekly chart crossing below. I don't think it is that much of a good thing, neither a good timing for fundamentalist to entry now! Plus, it is now trading below weekly MA(50). I still short APPL and has a new target of $450 before 2013.

 Google, Inc. (NASDAQ: GOOG) Thursday's open broke above the inverted head and shoulder pattern significant. However, thanks to the bears, Google has been down significantly but still trading just above the $700.00 neckline. I think it is a good entry level with a stop around $670 (first shoulder). Both upper and lower Bbands are upward sloping, as well as both MACD centerline and signal line. Slow STO and RSI confirm the trend. No negative divergence is found on charts.

Bank of America Corp (NYSE: BAC) is under consolidation and accumulation. Similar pattern is found in November right before last breakout took place. A break above $10.710 could trigger a strong move to $11.00 quickly.

Facebook, Inc. (NASDAQ: FB) broke below the ascending triangle (or flag) on Friday and MACD crossed below. However, the steep upward sloping On Balance Volume amid the tight range of price action shows the stock is under accumulation and Friday's break-below might be just because of bad sentiment as insider's sales on FB stocks. I think a stock with gap filled, a triple bottom pattern and an upward sloping MA(50) should not be reversing that soon. At least, I think it won't get below $25, where the gap began again. I remains bullish on Facebook based on its technicals.

9 comments:

  1. Thanks for your marvelous posting! I quite enjoyed reading it, you're a great author.I will remember to bookmark your blog and will often come back sometime soon. I want to encourage you continue your great work, have a nice afternoon!
    Here is my blog :: adrianne curry husband

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very shortly this web page will be famous among all blogging and site-building viewers, due to it's pleasant content
    Also visit my web-site :: addams family dvd

    ReplyDelete
  3. Τοdаy, I went to thе bеaсhfrοnt wіth mу κids.
    I found a sеa shell аnd gaѵe it to my 4 year old
    daughteг and said "You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear." Ѕhe
    ρlaced the shеll to her еаr and scгeameԁ.
    Theгe waѕ a hеrmіt crab insіde anԁ it
    pinched hеr еar. She nevег wants to go back!

    LоL I know this is totаlly off topiс but Ӏ had to tell somеоne!
    My website : hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Greetings I am so excited I found your website, I really found
    you by mistake, while I was browsing on Aol for something
    else, Nonetheless I am here now and would just like to say cheers for a fantastic
    post and a all round enjoyable blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t
    have time to look over it all at the moment but I have
    saved it and also added your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to
    read a lot more, Please do keep up the awesome b.
    Take a look at my webpage : adobe flash player 10 download

    ReplyDelete
  5. What's up to every , for the reason that I am actually keen of reading this weblog's post to
    be updated daily. It contains fastidious material.
    Take a look at my weblog ; acorn folk record label

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was suggested this blog by my cousin. I am not sure
    whether this post is written by him as nobody else know such detailed about
    my trouble. You're amazing! Thanks!
    Feel free to surf my web blog : hotmail email

    ReplyDelete
  7. My brother suggested I might like this website. He was totally right.
    This post truly made my day. You cann't imagine simply how much time I had spent for this info! Thanks!
    Here is my blog ; acdc music videos

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful post however , I was wanting to know if you could write a litte more on this
    subject? I'd be very thankful if you could elaborate a little bit more. Appreciate it!
    Here is my blog post :: addison\u0027s disease

    ReplyDelete
  9. If you would like to obtain a great deal from this paragraph then you have to apply these methods
    to your won blog.
    My site adrianne curry america's Next top model

    ReplyDelete

: