- American Apparel Inc. (AMEX: APP) have definitely have found some support from $1.10 level. $1.10 has been resistance two times in the past. Now turning to a support is a bullish sign for APP.
- RSI might be turning around.
- Giving the $1.10 strong support, any appreciation could be meaningful to this stock. However, for safer play, you can entry at $1.25. which is above 50 day moving average.
- Atisource Portfolio Solution S.A. (NASDAQ: ASPS) broke out from the rectangle pattern with heavy volume, closing at $124.33
- Today's high just about touched upper Bband (Bullish signal)
- MACD turning positive
- Slow STO and RSI at high level, signaling this stock might undergo some consolidation (horizontal move) or correction.
- Facebook, Inc (NASDAQ: FB) Needless to tell you about its earning and active users growth. One beating report does not mean its business model is sustainable. But it could be a start. I am still very skeptical on Facebook stock with PE ratio higher than 70 times
- However, Technical, today's move could be quite bullish. Touching upper Bband, STO. RSI turning around, as well as MACD crossover
- Groupon, Inc (NASDAQ: GRPN) is still dropping after today's rally on internet stocks. I don't see much signal from the chart besides bearish ones. My positions stopped out days ago after crossing below 50day MA.
- Organovo Holdings, Inc (ONVO) Pretty much a roller coaster stock. Its book of business is similar to DDD, SSYS. Fundmental prationers can do comparable analysis on their financials.
- Technically. RSI shows some support on 50 level. Slow STO is making higher lows and higher highs. After the job from $2.00 to $3.39. the stock now closing at $2.44 after today jump for 2.52%. I am looking this stock to trade sideway or within a range within the coming weeks
- Yelp, Inc (NYSE: YELP) failed to break out the consolidation pattern from above. The stock today jumped 7.38%. I would not have caught my attention until today's jump.
- Today's jump shows YELP has found strong support from 33% Fibonancci Retracement level. Here is the calculations: (High-Low)/ Previous Low =(29.48-23.72)/17.5 = 32.7%. Pretty precise. I am looking forward to seeing more upward price movement in the coming weeks.
- RSI ticking up. Slow STO shows oversold signal.
Notable earnings before Thursday’s open: ABB, AET, AUO, AVT, AZN, BEN, BG, BIIB, CAB, CCE, CELG, CL, CME, CMS, CNX, COP, CRR, CS, CVE, D, DBD, DDD, DNKN, EQT, GG, GTI, HERO, HOT, HSY, IMAX, IP, JBLU, JNS, LINE, LKQ, MCK, MJN, MO, MYL, NBL, NOV, NS, NVS, NXPI, NYT, O, ORI, OXY, PCAR, PCP, PDS, PG, PHM, POT, PTEN, RCL, ROC, RTN, RYN, S, SHW, SPG, SWI, TKR, TSM, TZOO, UA, UAL, VLY, VPHM, XEL, ZMH
Notable earnings after Thursday’s close: AAPL, AMZN, APKT, BAS, BMRN, CA, CB, CERN, CINF, CLD, CLWR, COG, CRBC, CSTR, DECK, DV, EDR, EMN, EXPE, IM, INFA, KFN, KLAC, MXIM, MXWL, N, OLN, PFG, PWER, QLIK, RGC, SPF, VAR, VRSN, WRE, WWWW